- A Vintage Holiday Party: Home Brewed EventsWed, Dec 13Powel HouseDec 13, 2017, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMPowel House, 244 S 3rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USAJoin Home Brewed Events and PhilaLandmarks for a Vintage Holiday Party and Caroling at the Powel House. Tis the season to eat, drink and be merry at a Vintage Holiday Party hosted by Home Brewed Events. Plenty of old timey drink recipes to try throughout the evening, and more!
- Powel Holiday PartySun, Dec 03Powel House
- The PhilaLandmarks Early Music SeriesThu, Nov 16Hill-Physick-Keith HouseNov 16, 2017, 7:30 PM – 9:30 PMHill-Physick-Keith House, 321 S 4th St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USAPhilaLandmarks is collaborating with four music ensembles to create an educational period-instrument chamber music concert series! 11/16: Powel, 2/15: Hill-Physick, 3/8: Hill-Physick, 4/12: Powel (Sharon Tortello Photography)
- The Yellow WallpaperThu, Nov 16Waynesborough Historic HouseNov 16, 2017, 7:00 PM – Nov 18, 2017, 10:00 PMWaynesborough Historic House, 2049 Waynesborough Rd, Paoli, PA 19301, USAAfter a very successful run at the Hill-Physick House, "The Yellow Wallpaper," performed by Jennifer Summerfield, is returning to Historic Waynesborough for a limited three day run! Get your tickets soon to ensure you don't miss this gem! Check back for tickets soon! (Photo: Kyle Cassidy)
- Colonial Masquerade Party with Home Brewed EventsThu, Oct 26Powel HouseOct 26, 2017, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMPowel House, 244 S 3rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USAJoin Home Brewed Events and PhilaLandmarks for a Colonial Masquerade at the Powel House. The well-known haunted mansion will be flowing with spooky ghost stories, live music, colonial cocktails and beautifully decorated masked attendees.
- Hill-Physick Wine & Beer PartyWed, Oct 25Hill-Physick-Keith House
- Occupied Philadelphia with the Museum of the American RevolutionSat, Oct 14Powel HouseOct 14, 2017, 10:00 AM – Oct 15, 2017, 3:00 PMPowel House, 244 S 3rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USAThe Museum of the American Revolution will commemorate the 240th anniversary of the British occupation of Philadelphia with a weekend of public programming and costumed living history interpretation on October 14th-15th, 2017. The museum, the Powel House and City Tavern will offer special programs!
- Night Music ConcertThu, Oct 12Hill-Physick-Keith House
- Grumblethorpe Battle Bash at RGFSat, Oct 07Grumblethorpe
- Home Brewed Events Renaissance AffaireThu, Sep 21Hill-Physick-Keith HouseSep 21, 2017, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMHill-Physick-Keith House, 321 S 4th St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USAJoin us for a Throwback Thursday like no other at the Renaissance Affaire at the Hill-Physick House. The 18th century mansion will be flowing with beautifully costumed performers and merrymakers ready to create an unforgettable evening. Musicians, psychic readers, magicians and more!
- Philly Beer History: Home Brewed EventsWed, Nov 08Powel HouseNov 08, 2017, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMPowel House, 244 S 3rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USAJoin Home Brewed Events and PhilaLandmarks for a night exploring the history of beer and its relationship to Philadelphia at the Powel House. We will be joined by local historians and brewers for a collection of short talks and demonstrations. Enjoy local historic brews and light fare.
Come Take A Seat!
Once Upon a Nation Storytelling Bench in the Powel House garden is officially open for the season!
Now through Sept 4th on select days. For the latest information go to VisitPhilly
Saturday June 10th
Our (GYV)Youth Volunteer run farmstand will be open every Saturday through Labor Day from 9:30 to 1:30 PM
Come walk the gardens, eat homemade ice cream, and stock up on your weekly veggies!
All proceeds benefit our GYV program at Grumblethorpe
Thanks to our events sponsors!
One Logan Square, Suite 1510
Philadelphia, PA 19103